Cisco Compatible Headset Adapters for 7940, 7960, etc.
Do you have a Cisco IP Phone and need a headset? We have a solution that allows you to convert a standard PC headset, Smartphone headset or cordless phone headset into Cisco compatible direct connect headset.
There are 3 types of Headset Adapters available for Cisco IP Phones:
- PC Headset Adapter for a headset with two 3.5mm audio plugs (not USB)
- iPhone Headset Adapter for smartphone headset with single 3.5mm 4-conductors plug
- Cordless phone Headset Adapter for a headset with 2.5mm audio plug
These adapters compatible with most Cisco IP Phones that have a Headset Port. Here is list of most popular phones:
- Cisco 7940, 7941G, 7942G, 7945G
- Cisco 7960, 7961G, 7962G, 7965G
- Cisco 7970, 7971G, 7975G, 7985G
- Cisco 8945, 8945G, 8961, 9951, 9971
However not all Cisco phones have headset capability or have modular headset jack. Here is list of Csco phones that not compatible with these adapters:
- Cisco 7902G, 7905G, 7906G, 7910G, 7911G, and 7912G (Phones do not have headset jack, and need an external headset/handset switch)
- Cisco 7920, 7921, 7921G, 7925G, 7926G, 7929 (Phones have 2.5mm audio plug headset port)
- All Cisco (Linksys) SPA303 / SPA500 / SPA900 (Phones have 2.5mm audio plug headset port)