Cisco Compatible Headset Adapters for 7940, 7960, etc.
Do you have a Cisco IP Phone and need a headset? We have a solution that allows you to convert a standard PC headset, Smartphone headset or cordless phone headset into Cisco compatible direct connect headset.
There are 3 types of Headset Adapters available for Cisco IP Phones:
- PC Headset Adapter for a headset with two 3.5mm audio plugs (not USB)
- iPhone Headset Adapter for smartphone headset with single 3.5mm 4-conductors plug
- Cordless phone Headset Adapter for a headset with 2.5mm audio plug
These adapters are compatible with most Cisco IP Phones that have a Headset Port. Here is list of most popular phones:
- Cisco 7940, 7941G, 7942G, 7945G
- Cisco 7960, 7961G, 7962G, 7965G
- Cisco 7970, 7971G, 7975G, 7985G
- Cisco 8945, 8945G, 8961, 9951, 9971
However, not all Cisco phones have headset capabilities and have a modular headset jack. Here is list of Csco phones that are not compatible with these adapters:
- Cisco 7902G, 7905G, 7906G, 7910G, 7911G, and 7912G (Phones do not have headset jack, and need an external headset/handset switch)
- Cisco 7920, 7921, 7921G, 7925G, 7926G, 7929 (Phones have 2.5mm audio plug headset port)
- All Cisco (Linksys) SPA303 / SPA500 / SPA900 (Phones have 2.5mm audio plug headset port)